Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Visiting with Wall-e

Yesterday was another busy day. Dan, the kids and I started the morning with a visit to my grandmother, Grandma Molly. She finally seems to be well after her last bout with pneumonia. The kids always love seeing her and running around her house.

We left her house and met my parents for lunch at Moe's. We picked up McDonald's for the kids. Is that bad? Moe's was awesome. Dan and I split a John Coctostan and a Billy Barou: nachos and a quesadilla. I can't go there and eat just one thing. It was totally worth the 6 month wait to eat at Moe's. I wish we had one close to us.

We finished off the afternoon with a movie with my parents, Joan and cousin, Caleb. We saw Wall-e and while the animation was awesome, the movie was kind of boring. Maybe it was the full bellies and late nights, but I had a hard time staying awake. The kids said they liked it, but no one was begging to watch it again as we left the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment