We've been to the doctor's office 3 times this week. Monday, Jaelyn had her 6 year old well child check-up. She is 42 inches tall and weighs 39 1/2 pounds. I don't think she'll ever hit 40. The only big issue she had was she failed her vision test so we need to follow up with that. We are still working on being dry at night. She actually forgot to wear a pull-up on Monday night and was dry Tuesday morning. We've tried 2 more nights without pull-ups, but they haven't been as successful. I think the problem is she's a very sound sleeper.
Allie's had her follow-up scoliosis appoint on Tuesday. I liked the doctor we saw. She seemed knowledgable, was very friendly, and was open to answering all of my questions. Allie's spine is curved 15 degrees. Normal is 0-11 degrees so her scoliosis is mild. For now, we will monitor every 4 months. If the curve does increase, we'll talk about treatment at that time.
On Wednesday, we went back to the doctor's office for Jaelyn to have a chest x-ray and Caden to have a TB test read.
No comments:
Post a Comment