After going through several names for our new big guy, we have decided to call him Zack. Zoe and Zack - cute, no? He has already become the Zackster, Zack-aroo and Zack-a-roni to me.
The first night, Zoe and Zack were up all night following each other around. There were several rounds of batting at each other. It was definitely playful. Yesterday, they were close together all day. Today, I've seen each pounce on the other, but no actual back and forth play has happened yet. I bet it will soon. Right now, they are sleeping about a foot apart underneath my bed. I keep laughing at the three day plan the vet told me to use to introduce the cats. He's crazy - as evident by the amount of chest hair showing out from under his shirt. We won't be going back to see him!
No comments:
Post a Comment