Friday, July 11, 2008
The Escapees!
I woke up this morning to Allie and Caden calling my name. It was 6:30 and I was very perturbed that they were yelling instead of coming to my room to talk to me. I yelled back (way to go Mom) for them to come to me. They kept calling me. Finally, Allie said she was wet. I immediately decided she had peed in her bed and was even more perturbed. She doesn't pee in her bed and if she had an accident, it was because she didn't follow directions and pee before bedtime. They showed up in my room as I was dragging myself out of bed. Allie wasn't just wet. Her night gown was literally dripping and making a big puddle on the floor. She hadn't peed in the bed. Caden was also soaked. Allie and Caden had woken up and snuck out of the house into the backyard. We'd left the slip 'n slide out and there was enough water left one if for them to play. Who knows how long they had been playing outside before they decided to come inside and wake someone up. Ughhh! Tonight, the alarm will be set and a clamp will be on the sliding glass door so they can't escape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment