I received a card in the mail today with a poem from my mom. I'm impressed. I just have to share it here with you so it'll make it to our family journals.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't write poems
But I'm going to see what I can do
You came to our home
With it all askew
You did all you could
To make our bathroom look new
You vacuumed out gerbils
You dug out weeds
You helped tear down a cabinet
Without falling on your knees
After all your hard work
I wanted to do somethin'
So here's a little reward
To keep your energy pumpin'
Thanks, Mom! I enjoyed being able to do all of those things for you! I'll think of you everytime I enjoy my reward at Panera!
ETA - I didn't actually vacuum up gerbils. I vacuumed up huge amounts of cat hair that were the size of a gerbil everytime I emptied the dyson.
No comments:
Post a Comment