Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Since We've Been Home

I came home all energized to get our house cleaned up and cleaned out. I worked non-stop Sunday to get the car unloaded and get everything put away. I planted my new plants. I did everything, including cleaning our house to MY standards, except unpacking our 2 big suitcases.

Monday, I attacked Caden's closet. Unfortunately, one project led to another. In the end, I emptied Caden's closet, cleaned out the girls' closet, pulled out 9 trash bags full of clothes to take to Goodwill, and rearranged and organized our basement storage room.

Tuesday, we rearranged Caden's room to fit a crib. We ended up taking the doors off the closet and putting his dresser in it like we did with the girls' room before bunk beds. I still need to paint the closet, put the shelf back up higher, and move his pictures around on his wall. After that, it's time to crib shop.

Wednesday, after rearranging the playroom, I pulled all of the toys out of our toy closet and sorted through everything. Our playroom is a constant point of irritation with me because it'll always a mess. I put a lot of toys away and I'm hopeful that'll help, for a while anyway.

Today, I plan to do nothing! I'm tired! My energizer bunny battery has finally hit empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment