I asked Dan to watch the kids for a few hours on Sunday so that I could paint in Caden's room. It sounds like everyone had a good day and I got Caden's room ready for a room mate. Dan took the kids to the base to visit the museum. It's one of those things we keep talking about doing, but have never actually done it. There's a huge area in front of the museum with dozen and dozen of old tanks. They ran around the tanks, climbed on a few missiles and walked through the museum looking at guns. Isn't that such a Daddy thing to do? After the museum, they bought snacks at the commissary and had a picnic snack near the playground. It was a great Daddy day. I think they should do it more often - at least once a month (hint hint).


No comments:
Post a Comment