I'm so thrilled to be writing this post. I posted a prayer request a couple of months ago about Caden's tooth. He fell getting out of the tub and hit his top central. It started turning brown. It was a month by the time we made it to a pediatric dentist. He basically said the tooth was probably dead and that they would only monitor it. It COULD be badly bruised, but since it had been so long, most likely the tooth was dead. A month has passed since that appt and last week, we noticed that Caden's tooth looked more dark yellow than brown. Today, it is light yellow and very close to his other teeth. I'm a tooth gal and to have his top center tooth messed up was absolutely killing me. Praise God it was just bruised and is healing. I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am!!!! His sweet little smile is back unblemished!!!
One Month Ago
Today

No comments:
Post a Comment