Since Sebastian was a no go on bringing him home, I've been thinking about finding another kitty to be a friend for Zoe. The kids and I went to the animal shelter yesterday. We found a ton of adorable kittens and 1 adult male who had already been
declawed. He was very sweet and good with the kids, but he had a sign on his cage that said adoption pending. I called back today and no one had come for him so we raced to the animal shelter and claimed him. He's spent the afternoon checking out our house with Zoe stalking behind him at a safe distance. She has very politely told him who's the boss in the household. The big man doesn't seem phased.



Our newest Kitty weighs in at 13 lbs and the vet believes he's 2-3 years old. He is the spitting image of our Nemo if you remember him. We are still working on a name.
He looks like a "tough guy", but so sweet! He looks like a Zander to me (like Alexander the Great, powerful name).
ReplyDelete