Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Tooth That Wouldn't Fall Out Was Pulled

Jaelyn's tooth still hadn't fallen out this morning. Last night, after dinner, it started bleeding, but it was still stuck in there. Today, she could push it straight out and turn it 90 degrees. We (the adults) decided it was time to take it out. My dad held her legs, my mom held her arms and I attacked the tooth was a gauze pad. I barely touched it and it came out in my hand. Jaelyn had no idea it was even out. There was no bleeding. My mom thinks it must have had a suction to her gum or the new tooth because it was totally unattached. BTW, we told her last night, we'd give her $5 if she let me pull it out. She didn't actually LET me pull it, but I did pull it so she's $5 richer and the tooth fairy hasn't even been here yet!

Isn't she cute???

No comments:

Post a Comment