Thursday, July 17, 2008
Lunch With Friends
Today was another fun day. I dropped the kids off in the morning at Joan's for a play day and slumber party. I had some time to run errands before heading to McSwain Engineering to meet my friends Nancy and Kathy for lunch. Encase you don't remember, McSwain Engineering saved me from Montclair and I will be forever thankful. I shared an office with Kathy and Nancy worked at the front desk. I miss those days (sometimes). We all got to be good friends and I enjoy having lunch with them whenever I am home. We picked Moe's for lunch and Nancy introduced me to their kids meals. Can you believe for 4.93, I got a burrito that I could actually eat, chips, a cookie and a drink? Why didn't someone tell me about that before now? I'm getting a Moo Moo Mr. Cow from now on - LOL! Nancy's daughter, Kristen, who used to help me with the kids when we were in Pensacola, stopped by to give me a hug. I loved catching up and hearing about Nancy and Kathy's kids and getting to see Kristen all grown up. When I met them, their kids were just a little older than mine are now. Time flies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment