Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Didn't Even Look Back

The morning of day 2 went pretty well. I had 3 kids ready for school with time to spare to watch a cartoon. I'm still not sure what time the bus will be coming so we headed out about 8:20 and only had to wait 5-10 minutes. I like the bus stop being at our mailbox. We just had to walk across the street.
Cade-man is excited about school. He knows how to get to his class, but he asked Allie to walk him encase he forgets.The bus pulled up, Caden climbed on and he didn't look back! I'm doing relatively okay. The tears haven't shown their ugly face; although typing that last sentence made my eyes well up. I didn't want him to cling to me and cry, but he could have looked back and waved! Waaaaaah!

I'm off to my Boo Hoo Breakfast at Panera and some pottery making!

No comments:

Post a Comment