Monday, August 30, 2010
Caden's Day
The Little Man was excited to go to school today! It was pretty much the same thing I did with the girls. We started in the cafeteria with a talk by the principal (he's new and I like him). He introduced the kindergarten teachers and we followed them down to their rooms. Miss K talked about basic stuff (homework, discipline, report cards).
The kids got to spend time with the teachers without the parents and then we all reunited back in the cafeteria for snacks. Caden liked going through the lunch line and getting his "chocolate" milk.
We wrapped up our day with a craft project. I took Caden to lunch at his favorite place (McDonalds). Our last lunch...
The girls came off the bus happy. They both reported having great days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This made me cry.... Can't believe I'll be in your shoes in a year!
ReplyDelete