I think I'm crazy. Actually I know I'm crazy. I've prided myself on not being one of those crazy moms who has their kids involved in everything. This year is going to be insane. I've signed Caden up to play soccer on his best buddy from preschool's team. His dad coaches and it'll be a lot of fun, but the field is not nearby...1 night a week practice (Tuesday) and Saturday games until mid November. He started last night and LOVED LOVED LOVED it. You should have seen him running after the ball. He's so tiny that I had to buy him pee wee shin guards and a friend gave us soccer short and socks because I could not find socks small enough to fit his feet. They are still big, but he didn't seem to care. He just wanted his shoes on so he could go play. I think he's going to have a lot of fun and it's going to be even more fun with Nathan and Mr. Ben.
The girls have Brownies two Thursdays a month and I'm signing them back up for gymnastics at the same gym as the spring on Friday nights. Add in homework and dinner and I'm going to go insane and the sad thing is, I've done it to myself, but I think it's time for my kids to be more involved in "stuff." And when you think about it, it's only 3 activities and I do have 3 kids which fits my rule I said I would follow long ago: one activity per child at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment