We headed to Kilgore Falls again on Monday with our friends, Krissy and her boys, after our swim test. I think the Falls have become my favorite place in Harford County.
What's not to love?
There's water (ice cold on Monday)...


there are rocks to climb and scare Mommy half to death...

there's the waterfall to play under (Caden thinks it's better if you wear your goggles)...

there are dams to build (we finished our rock dam we started last time and made the water gush down in a different spot)...

there's a slow moving, shallow stream to take a walk in (I'm a sucker for this pose and I'm not above staging it)...

there's the beauty of God's creation everywhere you look...

there's "golden rocks" to find (and bring home to treasure forever)...

there's pictureque spots for the occasional photo op, which as you know, I love...

and if you are lucky, there's a show every now and then...
No comments:
Post a Comment