Today is day 4 for the girls and day 3 for Caden. I'm happy to report that everyone is doing well. Caden comes flying off the bus every day with a big smile on his face. He LOVES school. His first day he was so proud to show me his "I was caught being good" coin. The staff have certificates and coins and they randomly hand them out to kids who are doing a good job in the hallways. He said he earned it for walking nicely in line. Only 2 kids in his class earned one that day. That was big deal. Caden loves to tell me about his day. He's making friends and loves Miss K. His job this week is the "squirter." He gets to "squirt" handitizer for everyone on their way to lunch. He's been eating all his food; although yesterday he told me I put way too much food in his lunch. 
Allie really likes Mrs. F. She and Alex are playing again. She says Lucas hasn't talked to her. She loves recess because she gets to see her group of friends from last year. None of them are in her class this year. I haven't had any phone calls or emails from Mrs. F so no news is good news and I'm guessing Allie is doing well.
Jaelyn says Mrs. D is strict on the socialization (yea - Jae needs strict). Jaelyn and her friend Heather stick to themselves. I keep asking if they play with other friends, but she says no. They miss their 3rd Musketeer, Allison. She's in a different class and has a different lunch and recess time. They never see her. Jae and Heather collected acorns and wrote Allison a message with them at recess yesterday. No word yet on if Allison found her message.
As for me, I'm doing good. Tuesday was F-U-N. Panera was filled with people I knew. We all had the same idea. My friends, Krissy and Liz from preschool, met me and we laughed and laughed. There were no tears. After breakfast, we headed to Amazing Glaze where I painted a very pretty fruit bowl for the table. I can't wait to get it back. Yesterday, I grocery shopped, folded and put away laundry, filed and shredded 3 bags of papers. I had dinner started before the kids came in the door.
Today, I dropped the kids at school after Jaelyn's orthodontist appointment and headed to the gym. I haven't been there in uh ummm 2 months. I have errands this afternoon (walmart, library, haircut) and then a quick dinner (in the crockpot) before heading to a Brownie meeting. Anyone want to buy some Girl Scout Cookies????
I think we are all going to be okay!
Allie really likes Mrs. F. She and Alex are playing again. She says Lucas hasn't talked to her. She loves recess because she gets to see her group of friends from last year. None of them are in her class this year. I haven't had any phone calls or emails from Mrs. F so no news is good news and I'm guessing Allie is doing well.
Jaelyn says Mrs. D is strict on the socialization (yea - Jae needs strict). Jaelyn and her friend Heather stick to themselves. I keep asking if they play with other friends, but she says no. They miss their 3rd Musketeer, Allison. She's in a different class and has a different lunch and recess time. They never see her. Jae and Heather collected acorns and wrote Allison a message with them at recess yesterday. No word yet on if Allison found her message.
As for me, I'm doing good. Tuesday was F-U-N. Panera was filled with people I knew. We all had the same idea. My friends, Krissy and Liz from preschool, met me and we laughed and laughed. There were no tears. After breakfast, we headed to Amazing Glaze where I painted a very pretty fruit bowl for the table. I can't wait to get it back. Yesterday, I grocery shopped, folded and put away laundry, filed and shredded 3 bags of papers. I had dinner started before the kids came in the door.
Today, I dropped the kids at school after Jaelyn's orthodontist appointment and headed to the gym. I haven't been there in uh ummm 2 months. I have errands this afternoon (walmart, library, haircut) and then a quick dinner (in the crockpot) before heading to a Brownie meeting. Anyone want to buy some Girl Scout Cookies????
I think we are all going to be okay!
Would you mind running a few errands for me. I am avoiding the commissary, but there is just about NOTHING to eat in our house...I just don't want to go with 4 kids ;)
ReplyDelete