Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

And the Winner Is...

...I have no idea because they didn't leave a comment. Boo Hiss #20,000 for not playing my game. Lucky #20,001 did however so the Queen of Brussel Sprouts should be expecting a package in the mail very soon :).

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I tried! The counter was getting close when I was last on. I thought of clickking in and out till I got it, but thought that wouldn't quite be playing fair! When I went on a little while later it was over! Congratulations Queen of Brussle Sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll be ding-danged! Yipee, and all that fun stuff.

    I can't wait for my surprise.

    It appears we are simply trading blog contests with eachother. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was me I'm the winner.ME ME ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its me again go ahead and send the Queen her prise can't mess up ding-danged Yipee.

    ReplyDelete