I always think it's funny when kids quote from commercials. Commercials do such a good job of brainwashing children into believing everything they say about a product. Pillow Pets must have great marketing people because my kids can quote verbatim from the commercial. The kids are funny; although they aren't going to think I'm very funny when I refuse to buy them their coveted pillow pets.
I saw the pillow pets at Toys R Us the other day. They are much smaller in person than that commercial leads you to believe. I was really shocked...and no, my kids don't have them either.
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly, my girl would fit in so well with your guys! She loves those things!! I have seen them in person and there are 2 sizes, a travel pillow and a standard pillow. Both seem nice but pricey. I think Santa may be bringing Reagan one too. I loved it when Jaelyn spelled pillow pets for you so you would quit saying pillow pals...love that girl! :)
ReplyDeleteKim Smith
they forgot "and it's perfect for those overnights at grandmas" and "it's only 3 easy payments of 19.99"
ReplyDeleteha ha, it's NOT just my house!