We've been waiting for this letter all summer...the letter telling us which teacher Caden will have for Kindergarten. I'm relatively happy. We didn't get our 1st choices, but Miss K was an aide for a special education student in Jaelyn's 2nd grade class. It's her second year as a kindergarten teacher, as far as I know. Jaelyn says she's very nice and every time I've seen her, she's always had a smile on her face. She looks young and fun. Her classroom is Jaelyn's old kindergarten classroom. Caden liked hearing he'll be in his sister's old room. Both girls say they will walk him to his room everyday. They might just smother him with mothering, but I'm glad he has someone to watch out for him.
We also found out our bus number and bus stop have changed. This year, I think I'll be able to sit on our front steps to wait for the kids! We have 2 more weeks left to cram as much summer in as we can!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment