Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My General's Chicken

I made General Kelly's Chicken tonight! It was good. Really, Really good! I loved that I had all the ingredients in my kitchen to make it.

(there's no sugar in the recipe...ignore the canister of sugar in the picture)

I also loved that Kendra said to "buzz the onions." I have this handy dandy "buzzer" that I got with a new immersion blender and haven't had an opportunity to use it. Yea! It worked great.


Ignore my dirty oven...as soon as the temps are below 50, I plan on running the cleaning setting!


The finished dinner was as pretty as it was good and it was super easy to make. Thank you Kendra! I'm so proud of you, but I have a question. Which recipe will you be using for General's Chicken from now on....yours or mine???

1 comment:

  1. General Kelly outranks Gen Tso in my book. Thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete