Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

To Whom It May Concern

I received a comment today on my "And the winner is" post. Me wrote:



It was me I'm the winner.ME ME ME

Unfortunately, ME, I don't know who you are because you posted anonymously and didn't sign your name. I think I'll need a tad bit more information as well, like the day and time you say you saw the lucky #20,000 because I have an hour window when you could have seen it. So Me, if you want ME to believe you, I need a name and a few more facts :p otherwise, the Queen of Brussel Sprouts still wins! But Your Majesty, the prize won't be going out in the mail till next week as my little kidlets are taking up all my time driving me CRAZY this week!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow...Kelly either:

    A. You are actually losing it.

    B. You are getting laid back

    C. Someone hi-jacked your Blog.

    I vote A.

    Love you,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote that "ME" doesn't get to win. My post came before their post. How could they post 20000 if my post was 20001...

    Of course, I vote that because I want to win whatever prize it was. So greedy, I tell ya, so greedy of me.

    ;)

    However, I am a good sport. Should "ME" prove their worthiness, I will indeed hand over the prize...that I don't know what it is...but I want it anyway...unless it is a cat...then you can keep it.

    ReplyDelete