Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Margie, I Want to Keep You

Dear Margie,
I wasn't going to get attached to any kittens this summer. It was going to be fun to have you and play with you, but we were happily going to give you back to Luna's House when they called. I didn't want any extra cats to fill my house with more cat hair or have to clean out the kitty litter pan more often. Somehow you alone have stolen my heart. Maybe it's the way you lean into me and purr when I pick you up or maybe how you like to curl up in my lap and the couch and gnaw on my fingertips.



You came with sweet, skittish Lily (black nose) and Stinker Dino. They didn't affect me this way. I'll be fine taking them back. It's just you I want to keep.



Of course, we'll have to rename you Zelda or Zorra or Zinnia to match Zac and Zoe. What do you think of those names?

Considering to Sincerely be Yours,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. You have a big flashy red sign on your forehead that only kitties can see..."Snuggle me and I am yours!"

    HA

    ReplyDelete