Anyway, back on track...meet the teachers.
Introducing Mrs. F! I don't know much about Mrs. F, but a friend who subs has told me she's her favorite 2nd grade teacher. That says a lot. Allie was super excited to look at the names on desks in the classroom and discover Alex's name just a few desks away from her. You might remember Alex was her Kindergarten "boyfriend" who was back to being a friend by the end of the year after they "broke up" in the spring. In addition to Alex, Lucas is also in her class. We've played with Lucas a few times this summer (he's the brother of Jae's best friend, Heather) and Allie and Lucas really clicked. I'm worried the boys could become a distraction to her. Allie also has 2 friends from her Brownie troop in her class.
Introducing Miss K! Doesn't she look like a Kindergarten teacher? She's adorable and so sweet. She was an aide in Jaelyn's 2nd grade class so she knew who Caden was when we walked in the door. Her room is Jaelyn's old K room. I think Caden liked that. Caden is going to do awesome. I reminded him he can only start school if he promises (again) to always give me hugs and kisses.
Monday, the girls have a regular day and Caden has gradual entry. I'll go with him for 2 hours in the morning. He's on his own on Tuesday. I'm going to be a crying fool! I'm planning a boo hoo breakfast with some friends followed by art therapy (pottery painting at Amazing Glaze) to take my mind off of how fast my kids are growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment