Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Triplets???

When we first adopted Jaelyn and Allie, people would ask us if they were twins. It wasn't an isolated incident. It happened all the time. Jaelyn was obviously a toddler and Allie was obviously a baby. And lets not forget the 8 pound difference between them. I thought it was the oddest question.

Fast forward 6 1/2 years and Jaelyn and Allie are the same size (well, actually Allie is an inch or so taller and 6 pounds heavier.) Caden is sprouting up quickly doing his best to catch up. I was wondering if I'd start getting "the question" again and last week it happened...."Are they triplets???" I got a good laugh at it because they really don't look like the stair steps they used to.
And so you can see how much Caden has indeed grown...here's a picture from when the kids would have been 2, 4 and 5. (please excuse the fact it's a picture of a picture)






3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a wonderful picture. I wish I could have captured my kiddos like that. Same pose, different years apart. AMAZING!!! They really do look like triplets. I always think your girls especially are twins. I have to remind myself that they are not.

    I think I will soon be in the same boat. Probably next year when Ezme is 2 and the new little guy is one. Being only 11 months apart, I am sure the question will come up often.

    Hope your enjoying the rest of your summer. I am sure the kids are.

    Kiley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are priceless!

    ReplyDelete