The kids and I were on the way to the gym this morning when we passed a garage sale. Well, actually I guess I should call them yard sales now since most people don't have garages and just lay things out by the side of the road up here. Anyway...I've seen lots of baby things over the last few months and passed them all by because I just wasn't quite ready to start buying stuff (especially the big stuff since we don't know what age we'll be getting). This morning, I saw a pretty bassinet on the side of the road. It was just irresistable and I stopped and bought it. $20 (talked down from $30) for a really fancy, well kept bassinet that we might or might not need. If we can't/don't use it, I'm sure I can find someone to pass it on to. I washed all the fabric on it on the sanitary cycle in my washer (LOVE my washer - it deserves a post all by itself) and then Caden and Jaelyn had a fine time cleaning it with wipes. Of course, I'll go back over it with something that'll actually kill germs, rather than just getting the dirt off ;). I think Caden and I might hit the thrift store next week to start looking for clothes.
Yeah for first baby purchase!
ReplyDeleteThis is your Sunday obscene phone call.I thought a about the dance teacher's ???About the non look alike children you should have told the reason>>3 different dad's.That would blown her away>>Love G U C
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing I know G U C or I might have to track him down for the Sunday obscene phone call comment. Mom
ReplyDelete