Caden did so good in the gym today. Not only were there no tears, he actually had fun. Every time I peaked in, he was laughing and playing with 2 other little boys. It was wonderful. I also had fun with him this morning. We put together puzzles and played with his cars. I'm going to enjoy my time alone with him!
Jaelyn had a better day too. She made a new friend, Nikki, and saw several old friends on the playground. She liked school today. I might have to remind her of that in the morning, though.
Allie did not have as good of a day. She said she had a good day, but then her teacher called. She had to go to the "thinking chair" three times for little meltdowns. Miss B said in the morning when they were sitting down to do work, Allie declared "I'm bored with school. When's lunch?" I know it's funny, but it's not. I want her to do well. I couldn't figure out what triggered her meltdowns other than it's a big transition and Allie doesn't do change well. I made up a sticker chart for her tonight and have a much wanted mouse princess stuffed animal to use as a prize. I'm praying she'll have better days.
Way to go Caden!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Kelly, I will be praying for Allie. I have been watching her, as I am sure that she and Isaac are two peas in a pod. Hoping for a great day tomorrow!!!