Saturday, August 2, 2008
Under the Breath Mumblings
I've been meaning to blog this story for a while, but keep forgetting - maybe because it's not even my story. When we were home in Florida, the kids slept on air mattresses in my parents room. One night, we all went to bed at the same time. The girls would not give it up and after yelling at them from my room a few times, I finally got up and took away their new lovies. After I got back into bed, my mom heard Allie grumbling under her breath. She said, "Great! Now all I've got to sleep with is this stupid elephant." And then Jaelyn piped in "and all I've got to sleep with is this stupid cat." Hilarious that at 5 and 6 they've already mastered sarcastic mumbling under their breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment