Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Allie's Teacher Letter
Allie's letter came in the mail today. She will be in Miss Burris's class this year. She's a new teacher; so Jaelyn couldn't tell us anything about her. I'm a little sad she won't be in Mrs. D's class, but it's probably for the best with comparisons and all. I just know Mrs. D and you all know how "I" feel about change. We went to the school this afternoon to see if the other grades were posted. Jaelyn is itching to find out which of her friends will be in her class this year. A list wasn't posted so we walked in the office. The secretary saw us and said "well, if it isn't the W... girls" I think it's wonderful that the staff knows who Jaelyn is and will get to know Allie too. I love being in a smallish school. They told us Jaelyn's post card was mailed today so we'll be watching for the mailman tomorrow! Their open house to meet their teachers is August 22 and they start school on the 25th. Summer is almost over!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment