Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

She Doesn't Want to Talk About It

Allie had another tough day and she came home saying "I don't want to talk about it." My heart just hurts for her and I think I feel the same way she does. I don't want to talk about it either.

I'm adding calling the school counselor to my list tomorrow to see if she has any ideas to help Allie adjust! :(

4 comments:

  1. Hugs and prayers for Allie and Momma. I'm sorry!
    -GingerF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet girl. Praying for Miss Allie Cat and you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you and Caden are having a lot of fun! It is such a pleasure to have one on one time with each child. Thinking about Allie as she adjusts and you as you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sim and I will keep praying for you and Allie!

    ReplyDelete