I'll post later with pictures from Allie's first day of kindergarten.
Monday, August 25, 2008
And Off Jaelyn Goes
Today is the big day. We picked out clothes last night and Jaelyn and Allie were up bright and early getting dressed. I stuffed Jaelyn as full of food as I could get her (waffle, cheese stick, yogurt, apple juice and raisin bread) because she won't eat lunch until 11:30. She's going to really miss that morning snack. I think she was excited this morning.
Allie was happy with her 1st day of school outfit, but then she dropped her lollipop from the gym on her dress and has had to change.



Waiting at the bus stop. Look - her backpack matches her outfit. We didn't even plan that.
The bus came right on time and we were so thrilled to see Mrs. Cathy driving it. She looked just as thrilled to see Jaelyn. Allie's excited to be allowed to ride the bus tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment