Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Caden's Bucket

Our preschool uses buckets instead of backpacks and I think it's a wonderful idea. It makes bringing home projects so much easier. Last year, Allie's bucket was by far the cutest in her class. It was totally girly with a pink boa glued around the top and hearts and jewels on the sides. I've been pondering how to make a boy bucket cute without it being too cutesy. Inspiration struck at Michael's today. I found foam pirate faces for a dime each. I added a rub-on pirate map and treasure chest and used a sharpie to draw a dotted line and an X. He loves it and tells me he can't wait to go to school. I'm sure all that will change when it comes time to actually go in the room without Mommy, but for now, it sounds good. Arrrrrr!

2 comments: