I expect a comment from you on this post!!! :p
I had someone recently wanting to leave a comment for me, but they didn't know how. I know there are a few less than computer savy people reading (how's that for politically correct) so here's how to leave me comments. At the bottom of each entry is the word "comments" with the number of comments that have been left. If you click on it, it'll take you to a new screen. There's a text box to enter your comments. After that, you retype the word verification and then you can either enter your google account and password info or if you choose, you can click on anonymous (just sign your name in the text box if you do that or I won't know who the comment came from). Click "publish your comment" and you are all set. No logging in required.
Hope this works I b blogging>>U C
ReplyDeleteIf you were at libary did ya see my e mail before and send me a response from libary??G U C
ReplyDelete