Thursday, August 28, 2008
She's Bored
Will you please pray for Allie today? She told me a little more about her day yesterday. She apparently declared she was bored several times. One time during circle, she says she was sitting indian style and leaned forward with her head on the floor and her arms out straight and then yelled "I'm bored!" No wonder her teacher called me. We've talked and talked about following directions, listening, not being sassy, etc. She knows what she has to do to stay out of the thinking chair and what she'll earn when she has 5 good days! Pray she takes it to heart. It's killing the perfectionist side of me this morning. I don't even want perfect. I want her to be her, but the good her, not the head strong her! Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simeon and I will pray for Allie in a couple of minutes, when we get ready to do Bible time! Allie sure sounds a lot like Simeon. We homeschool and he tells me he's bored...oye!
ReplyDelete