I'm always looking for the area where my kids can excel and be proud of themselves. Jaelyn isn't too into school. She's a pretty average student who'd rather spend her time talking with her friends than listening to the teacher. For neo, academics are not her interest. Art, however, is. She loves to draw and paint. I'd like to sign her up for art classes when she gets a little older. Well...she came home today and told me she won't be bringing her ceramic house home this school year. Her art teacher is keeping it and sending it to the county art show. I'm so proud of her and she is equally as proud of herself! Way to go Jaelyn!
To see pictures of the aforementioned house...go here!
Um...pictures?!
ReplyDeleteYea Jae! : ) My Lina is the artist too. Funny girls. We have so many great little kid art classes nearby that we get to take advantage of. Can't wait to see a picture of the house!! Our public school system only has art 1/2 the year. Nice, right?
ReplyDelete