Normally, Dan is the one to find the cache. His GPS on his phone seems to work better or he must be more in tune with nature than I am. I don't know, but I was so happy today when I was the first one to spot the cache and Dad and Dan were wandering way away from me looking in the other direction.

In all fairness though, caches in Florida aren't hidden nearly as well as the ones we've found in Maryland. This one wasn't even hidden all the way. We left a travel coin and took a Mr. Roto Rooter tracker out. Mr. Rooter has been in Australia, Germany, France and now the US. Very cool.
Our next stop with a small cemetery on Kingsfield Road. There were 2 caches hidden around the edge of this cemetery. It was kind of sad...unkept graves, underbrush growing up everywhere. Again, the caches weren't hidden very well.
Our last stop was a well hidden garden behind the extension service. My parents have lived here since 1981 and have used the extension service. No one knew this garden was here. It was beautiful and free. If we lived here, we would visit it often. Dan made the find here after wandering around and around. Admittedly, I was more interested in the flowers than the cache.
We were 4 for 4 today!
No comments:
Post a Comment