One of my favorite Pensacola destinations in the Naval Air Station. I love to take the kids and let them run through Ft. Barrancas. It was hot, but they had a great time.
Jaelyn, Nick, Grandma, Kelly, Nick, Allie, Dan, Caden and Grandpa
Monkey Jaelyn is the perfect size to climb the walls. I think I'd climb the walls if I had to be a Civil Way soldier fighting inside this claustrophibic fort.
If only we could lock them in for real :pAfter tiring ourselves out at the fort, we headed for air conditioning and cockpits.
Dad always gets excited at the museum. He took serial numbers pictures of the types of planes he flew to compare to his flight logs. Who knows...maybe one of the planes my Dad flew is now in our museum.
We had a great time. The only downer was driving past the water and seeing the skimmers and booms out. The sign "Beach Closed Until Further Notice." Sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment