Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Our Tax Payer Payed Vacation

I thought I'd shared, but maybe I haven't. If I have and everyone already knows this, Sandi, this is for you :)!

Dan has a class at Eglin Air Force Base in Destin, FL. Home is Pensacola, which is just 2 hours away. Instead of going by himself and flying, Dan asked if the kids and I would like to tag along. Are you kidding? Of course! We are driving and the Army will pay mileage and a hotel along the way. We'll spend a week in Pensacola with my parents, the next week in Destin with Dan, and the last week back in Pensacola. We hadn't planned on going home this summer so this is a real treat. I've already got playdates with friends and a spa day planned (Serenity here I come for your Pina Colada Spa Special) and then of course, there's get togethers with cousins, sleep overs at Grandmother's and meals at all of my favorite places! I can't wait.

So, to all of you hard working, tax paying Americans...Thank you! :p

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou! All clear now!

    When I saw the word "Destin" in the 3rd line I thought, "Hmmm, isn't that where that Spa place is?". Yep. :) Enjoy your holiday and your spa

    ReplyDelete