Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jaelyn's Oops

We are trying to teach Jaelyn about responsibility. Unfortunately, there are some lessons, you just have to learn yourself. Jaelyn had one of those lessons last week. Tuesday morning, Jaelyn wanted to take a picture. She hunted and hunted for her camera, but she couldn't find it. The last picture she remembered taking was outside Monday afternoon...before the thunderstorm that continued through Wednesday. I sent her outside with an umbrella, but she had no luck finding it. I went out next and found it sitting in a lawn chair filled with water.



We left her camera in a bag of rice and when we got back from Destin yesterday, it was all dried out and working again!! Jaelyn is a lucky little girl because I was not replacing her very expensive for a 7 year old camera!

1 comment:

  1. My 7 year old is begging for a camera...I will not let her see this post ;)

    ReplyDelete