Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Late Night Kaboodl


This video needs an explanation most likely, but I'll have to add it later :). We are on our way to fly with the Blue Angels (well, not really, but we are heading to the museum.)



Here's the explanation; although I'm sure this is one of those late night activities that is funnier while it is happening than later when everyone has had plenty of sleep.

My mom bought this crazy game called Kaboodl, but has never played it. I got out the directions and decided we'd play it. This was after we'd had some issues with Clue and I'd run Dan off because he called my strategy stupid (well, he didn't say it was stupid, but he thought it!!!) Anyway, it was late and we were tired. We started laughing while kwilding and kabamming each other's kaboodls and kaboshing the kabams. It got very hilarious very quickly. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. Jared kept slobbering everywhere from his laughter. It was awesome and a great memory. If you see this game somewhere, you should grab it. It's loads of fun and slightly educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment