Saturday, June 26, 2010
Big Kahunas
Of all the things we've done since we've been here, Friday was the one day I wished I could have taken my camera. Friday morning, we met my best friend, Jennifer, and her 4 children at Big Kahunas Water Park in Destin. We had an unbelievably amazing time. I was planning for us to stay till 3:30, maybe 4 at the latest. At 5:30, we finally decided it was time to go and that was only because I knew I had a 2 hour drive back to Pensacola and didn't want crabby kids. We slid down the water slides, Allie surfed the waves, we floated around the lazy river, we played in the kiddie area...we did it all and then we did it again. I really don't have the words to tell you how wonderful it was. Even though Jennifer's girls are older than my kids, they buddied up and took care of them. Jackson had a ball picking on Jaelyn and Brody was just Brode-Man, having a blast along with us. Thanks for coming down and meeting us, Jennifer. We came home tan, happy and tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment