Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pizza and Ft. Pickens

We made home made pizzas on Father's Day and it was so good, we decided to make them again for lunch today. Instead of putting them in the oven, we put them on the grill. I will only be grilling pizza from now on. It was amazing!!!

After lunch, I some how managed to talk my parents into driving out to the beach with us to spend some time enjoying the sand and sun. We've taken the kids to the beach many times, but it's always been cold or they were too young to get in the water. The kids have never gotten anything in the water other than their toes. Today was a new adventure.

My Dad seemed to enjoy his spot under the umbrella
Jaelyn enjoying the water and the sand
My Mom helping the kids get their legs wet
Caden built himself a sound "mound"
Allie serving a sand pie
I took the kids into the water to enjoy the waves. Don't worry...I was on my knees and the kids had their feet on the sand the whole time.
Caden loved the waves crashing around us
Kelly, Caden, Allie and Jaelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment