In a Galxy Far, Far, Away...... ( Boy would Caden love this. )
It has been aweome being here! Like, so far I've tricked Caden into signing contracts, rubbed a fat cat's belly, and stared down the Grim Reaper himself, Sebastian. Since nothing else is happening, I guess I'll just.... I really like how this odd site has a little icon everytime I type in Caps. ThErE iT gOeS AgAiN!!!!1111!!!!!!11!!1!1!1!1 How often does my Aunt blog here? Like, is she pretending she's on twitter and goes, "I am typing on Twitter right now." Anyway, I forgot to mention about the trip to here. It was way better than going in that card board box of a truck! The saturn is like a nice, squishy marshmalllow that needs lots of repairs. I have said everything I felt like typing. I just want to say that certain relatives who give me NeoCash cards for no reason at all are the bestest peoplez evur! NEOCASH IS AWESOME! We're about to take a picture, maybe. Yay! Bye every person stalking this blog, post-thingy.
Sincerely,
Jared- The Awesomest Person In This House
Hope that awesome relative buys you a Neocash card... because it aint coming from your MOM!!
ReplyDelete