Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

I know I said I wasn't going to put up a Christmas tree and I'm still not. My parents will have a real Christmas tree at their house for us to enjoy. I did, however, get out a little blow up friend that my mom sent us when we were in Germany and didn't know if we'd get our household goods shipment before Christmas. When it's time to go to Florida, I'll just roll him back up and stuff him in the Christmas box....my idea of decorating!

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute. And he needs a name. lol.

    So sorry that you had an awful Thanksgiving. :( I wondered how it would go for you. So glad that you will be home with your parents for Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that we bought you that tree. Seeing you use it makes me feel good and it really makes the $50 that I spent getting it to you that Christmas worth it. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie, You look like you're practing your movie star pose. Baba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie was practicing her modeling. She had me take about 20 of her all with different poses.

    ReplyDelete