Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dear Santa...Love Jaelyn

Jaelyn has decided it's time to write Santa a letter. First we got online and found Santa's email address. She wrote him a letter and he sent a reply almost immediately. Next, she decided we should mail him a letter through the Post Office. Anyone know Santa's address? We've addressed the envelope: Santa Claus, North Pole, Arctic Circle. I sure hope it gets there ;). Here's the letter she's written. She erased the part where she told Santa she'd leave him cookies and leave carrots for his reindeer. My favorite part is the "d"unch of planet heroes she wants. I've told her if Santa brings a real pup or kitten, he's going to get a call to come pick them up!


Jaelyn also helped Caden write a letter. He says he wants a light saber and planet heroes along with a real pup and a real kitten. Again, that real pup and kitten won't be happening. I bet Santa can do something about the light saber and planet heroes; although Caden already has a light saber.

No comments:

Post a Comment