Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Copy-cat: Wordless Wednesday

My friend, Michele, likes to post a picture on Wednesdays and calls it Wordless Wednesday. After my last post, I went googling. Think Jaelyn would like this?

4 comments:

  1. Tee hee - I was just going to go google that picture :) Love it!

    (and, btw, I didn't come up with Wordless Wednesday - would love to take credit but some other blogger thought of it long before me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic! I wish I could do that sometimes with my youngest. Just to be able to know that she isn't painting on the bathroom mirror with the brand new tube of toothpaste...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, be glad it's toothpaste that requires soap and water to clean rather than chapstick or lipstick artwork that requires kilz and repainting to cover up. Yes, I'm speaking from experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, I knew you could make it. One foot in front of the other really works. Just send Jaelyn to me when you can't stand it any more or better yet I'll just come to you often!!!!! I told Lou he'll be buying many plane tickets this year. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete