Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

You Can Tell Dan Has Gone By...

...the fact that the refrigerator decided to be mean today. The kids tried to get water out of the front, but none came out. I tried the ice maker and nothing. I opened the doors and our fridge, stocked with groceries from Wednesday, was very dark. Oh no, but I know the drill. I checked the plug and then any GFI outlets in the kitchen. Next I trudged down the stairs to the basement. Sure enough, a breaker popped. I flipped it back and now the refrigerator is working fine. The big question, though, is why did it pop in the first place. It was nothing big today, but things always break when Dan first leaves. It's just how things work. It usually happens in 3s for some odd reason. Think I can count the fridge and get #1 out of the way???

Oh and BTW - I really needed to pull the fridge out today....yucky dust bunnies were multiplying exponentially under it and you all know how I feel about that. So that's my silver lining of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment