Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sad Sunday...On His Way




8 comments:

  1. Hi Kellly, Looking at these pictures tells me that we raised you to be tough. Maybe Army tough!!
    Take care. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I look at the pictures and the "Army tough"from mom I see the arms around his love as well as his family>>God Bless. Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying and Crying for you tonight Kelly. I promise to pray daily for the next 269 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad...but GREAT pictures. Can't wait for you to come "home". I wish it were for the entire deployment, though. I'll be praying for all of you.

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tears rolling down my cheek. What precious pictures. Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kel, We have no words for you guys! We love you and will be praying for you guys!!! (I have tears streaming down my face) BIG HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got the tears flowing here too! The soldier hugging his babies, oh man! Got the ugly cry now!! Praying for you daily! You are so strong! God made your family perfect and you are the strongest woman I know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got teary seeing these pictures. Especially the kids hugging their daddy! Will be praying for your family during this time of separation.

    ReplyDelete