Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Feels Lonely Around Here

Even though Dan was driving me crazy around here in the day for the last month, I'm missing his presence this morning. I've been playing the "Where O Where O Where is Danny" game (of Bear in the Big Blue House fame). I think his flight was 10 hours from here to Germany. Then, he had a quick connection in Germany. My guess is he's sitting on an airplane going from Germany to Kuwait.

I did get a nice surprise this morning. Dan bought me an Ipod before he left. It was supposed to come tomorrow, but the doorbell just rang and it's here with my personalized message. I needed to read that this morning! Okay, no tears...I've already done my make-up and I'm meeting sweet friends at Ikea for breakfast and shopping therapy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been a closet reader of your blog for a while now, but I just had to come out of hiding to say that I really feel for you, and you, Dan and the kids are in my prayers daily...

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete