Four nights ago, Jaelyn decided she didn't want to wear a goodnight to bed. She's finally outgrown the largest size of pull-ups and hates the way goodnights feel. Who am I to make her put it on? It's not like I'm going to wake up cold and wet.
We let her go to bed in only underwear with a mattress pad underneath her. The first night, I woke her up to potty at 10:30 and again at 1:00. When I got up at 6:30, she was dry! Awesome! Last night was night 4. We've yet to have a big accident; although she has been damp here and there. I'm thrilled with her progress...from a soaked pull-up every night (and possibly peeing in it when she was awake in bed because she was too lazy to get out of bed) to damp underwear one or two nights. I know we have a ways to go and her little muscles have to get used to holding strong all night. I'm very encouraged though that she won't be going off to college in depends :p! Yea for Jaelyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment