Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Strongly Dislike Daylight Savings Adjustments

Why is it that adjusting to DST or from DST is so hard? The kids were doing awesome at sleeping. Two weeks ago, they were sleeping until almost 7:30 every morning. It made for a rush to get ready in the mornings and normally a drive to school instead of a bus ride, but who cares, they were sleeping until 7:30!!! So, time changed Saturday night and the kids have been getting up around 5 every morning since. I was expecting 6:30 with the hopes and moving it to 7, but instead of 1 hour, my kids have decided to wake up 2 1/2 hours early to play and play loudly at that! What is up with that???? It's driving me bonkers!

2 comments:

  1. I sympathise! It seems our children have embraced the same schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my little ones. Naomi told me that she is tired in school & she thinks it is the time change.

    ReplyDelete